Wednesday, March 10, 2010

chatroulette in real life

My new video will be chatroulette in real life. Basically I want to model the way in which you interact on chatroulette in a face to face interaction. Sorry the post is short, but Im at work and have limited time right now to post a longer description. So basically Im going to try to plan everything out today/tomorrow and then film friday and saturday. If you can help me out let me know Ill need people to run cameras and also interact with 'strangers' around campus and around town. Ill post more later this evening when I have more time. If you have any suggestions let me know. Im open to all ideas and the more people who contribute the better the video will be.

1 comment:

  1. Genius! This should be will funny and informative. Looking forward to it. Well done.

    PS Are you going to forgo the naked dudes or include them?

    ReplyDelete